20090312

Pink - Who Knew

ok, dagens innlegg, maa vaere fryktelig kort, har daarlig tid, og siden jeg mangler tre bokstaver, saa skrivr jeg paa engelsk.
uhm, Theese days have been wonderful, a lot of shopping and cafees. I loooove STARBUCKS and HMV. Tomorrow is our last day here, and that is kinda sad, but i can ashure you that i will be back here in Manchester.
I have seen a lot of funny stuff, and ofc i have seen all of the pretty british guys that owns the streets. At monday we went to find Babycakes, and shure we did find it! I bought two tshirts, a few tatoos and a board of stickers. The guy that worked there was really nice, and said that since we had come all the way from norway, we should get to meet Paul Grittiths. So we came back at wednesday, and guess who we met: PAUL ! omg, i could barely speak, but mom talked a lot to him, and afterwords she said that he was a nice young chap. I took one photo, but i cant put it in today.. when i get home, i will!
Yesterday, before the ManU vs InterMilan, we went to the local mall, and guess who we saw there: The coach of Manchester United. I did not know, but the lady in front of me started yelling, and i asked her, and she went like, OMG THATS THE CoACH OF MANU, and i went like ..care.. but at the time mom had my camera so i did not get ba good pic.. only of the back of his head.. But i will post it here when i get home.
Uhm, and yesterday, when we went to the mall, it came a guy over to me and went like, "want some of this, yeah?" and then he held out his pocket and gave me some drugs, and i went like, OMGOMGOMG, and i just walked away, but he kept following me. That was fucking scary..
ANDDDD, a lotttttt of pretty guys here, and if i ever move to england, i will marry one of them. But they are wery snobby all of them, and when i try to be nice, they are just like CAREFACE...but some are nice though.
Det henger et regnbueflagg utenfor hotellet vaart. det er snusk.

Ingen kommentarer: